Monday, March 23, 2009

In an effort to archive some stuff and to get myself to publish more on my blog, I'm going to be posting some things I have shared with my church group in the past year.

March 31, 2008

There is something to be said for having friends who know you well. Ilike having friends who hear or see certain things and instantly think of me. Today I got an e-mail from someone I work with about twice ayear. All he wrote was, "So are you going to see Bon Jovi in Atlanta onApril 30th?" That's all it took to make me smile and laugh out loud. This person don't know me super well, but he knew of my long-standinglove for Bon Jovi.

I can honestly say that in 20 different states andat least 4 foreign countries, there are people living that when theyhear a Bon Jovi song on the radio, they instantly think of me. They'vetold me so. That's always pretty fun to get an e-mail or message sayingthey thought of me. Always makes me smile.

But I have to ask myself, do these people ever think of me when they arehearing about Jesus? Does my name come to mind when talk of Christianity and being saved comes up? And if it doesn't, can I live with that? It's a pretty clear answer and the real question is, what am I going to do about it...

No comments: